David Moo, (born 1970) is an American voice actor from Brookline, Massachusetts. He worked on projects for 4kids Entertainment, Central Park Media, NYAV Post and TAJ Productions. He is best known for voicing Sanji in the 4Kids dub of One Piece, as well as Xellos in The Slayers, and Faraji Ngala in several episodes of the 2003-2009 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series. He has since retired from voice acting and is now a bartender at the Quarter Bar in Brooklyn. Because of this, he was replaced by Michael Sinterniklaas for seasons 4 & 5 of Slayers.
- Giant Robo - Kael (NYAV Post dub)
- The Gokusen - Sawada's Father
- Ichi the Killer - Episode 0 - Hirano
- Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Yamashita (OVA, Ep. 4)
- Kizuna: Bonds of Love - Masa (credited as Dominic Moore)
- Night on the Galactic Railroad - Wireless Operator
- Now and Then, Here and There - Additional Voices
- One Piece - Sanji (4Kids dub)
- Ping Pong Club - Hide, Jinpei's Father, Kitazato, Mr. Kida, Tachikawa (credited as Dominic Moore)
- Shootfighter Tekken - Tayama
- Shura no Toki: Age of Chaos - Munefuyu Matajyuro Yagyu, Tenkai Nankoubo
- Silent Service - Additional Voices
- Slayers - Xellos (Next & Try)
- Takegami - Guardian of Darkness - Jiunbo
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) - Faraji Ngala, Admin Wizard
- Yu-Gi-Oh! - Palik
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Gravekeeper's Chief
- "Drink your way through the recession: Best bartenders, cheapest happy hours". Daily News - New York. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Funimations Adds Sengoku Basara TV Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
|This American voice actor related article born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|