|Full name||David Peter Perpetuini|
|Date of birth||26 September 1979|
|Place of birth||Hitchin, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2007||Rushden & Diamonds||5||(0)|
|2010||Hemel Hempstead Town||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
He attended John Hampden Grammar School in High Wycombe. He had a career as a former Premier League footballer with Watford, with whom he scored the opening goal in a 3–2 victory over Southampton in Watford's relegation campaign of 1999–2000.
In June 2007, Perpetuini left Kettering Town. Later that summer he signed for Barton Rovers. He signed for Halesowen Town in November 2007. He signed for Halesowen's fellow Southern League Premier Division team, Brackley Town just before the start of the 2008–09 season. In 2010 he joined Hemel Hempstead Town.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2003). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2003/2004. Queen Anne Press. p. 333. ISBN 1-85291-651-6.
- "Watford 3 Southampton 2". Sporting Life. 28 December 1999. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Two Players Leave
- Poppies Pre-Season Ins and Outs
- 12/11/2007 - w/c 05/11/2007
- Former Hatters teammates re-unite at Barton
- David Perpetuini Profile
- "Profile of David Perpetuini (Arlesey Town)". Aylesbury United F.C. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2011.