|Born||December 16, 1961
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
David Wild is an American writer and critic in the music and television industries and a contributing editor at Rolling Stone magazine. His published books include Friends: The Official Companion (1995), Seinfeld: The Totally Unauthorized Tribute (1998), Friends 'til the end (2004), and others. 
Wild was the host of the television series Musicians, which aired on Bravo! in 2001. His writing credits for television include over two dozen series and specials. In 2001, he was nominated for an Emmy for his work on America: A Tribute to Heroes.
David Wild is a frequent guest on the popular The Adam Carolla Show and brings a music guest or a musical selection to feature on the show.
- David Wild. (1996). Friends : the Book. New York: Boxtree. ISBN 0-75220-18-4-0.
- David Wild. (1998). Seinfeld: The Totally Unauthorized Tribute (Not That There's Anything Wrong with That). New York: Three Rivers Press. ISBN 0-60980-31-1-5.
- David Wild. (2000). The Showrunners: A Season Inside the Billion-Dollar, Death-Defying, Madcap World of Television's Real Stars. New York: Harper Perennial. ISBN 0-06093-20-2-3.
- David Wild. (2004). Friends 'Til the End: The Official Celebration of All Ten Years. New York: Time Inc. ISBN 1-93227-31-9-0.
- David Wild. (2007). And the Grammy Goes To...: The Official Story of Music's Most Coveted Award. New York: State Street Press. ISBN 0-68149-73-9-4.
- David Wild. (2009). He Is . . . I Say: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Neil Diamond. New York: Da Capo Press. ISBN 0-30681-83-5-3.
- Brad Paisley and David Wild. (2012). Diary of a Player: How My Musical Heroes Made a Guitar Man Out of Me. Brentwood, Tennessee: Howard Books. ISBN 1-45167-43-5-X.
- David Wild at the Internet Movie Database, retrieved 2007-08-09
- David Wild, Amazon.com, retrieved 2007-08-09
- Working for the Weekend: A Sunday Playlist for Congress
|This biographical article about a print editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|