From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daze may refer to:
- Daze (comics), a fictional character who appeared in Marvel Comics' MC2 series J2
- Daze (Eurodance band), a Eurodance band
- Daze, Burkina Faso, a village in Tenkodogo Department, Boulgou, Burkina Faso
- Daze Village, village in Anhui, China, the place of Daze Village Uprising
- Éric Dazé (born 1975), Canadian ice hockey winger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.