From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deb or DEB may mean:
- deb (file format), a software package format used by the Debian project
- A débutante
- Deborah, a name
- Debendra Bijoy Deb, a botanist
- Eugene Debs, a politician
- Nabakrishna Deb, a nobleman
- Dynamic energy budget
- Drug eluting balloon, a medical tool for angioplasty
- Debrecen International Airport, IATA airport code
- Deb Shops, an American retail clothing chain
- The second album by Souad Massi
- DEB, the abbreviation for Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica
- D.E.B (Dome Environment Builder)
- The Digital Economy Bill, a bill passing before the UK Parliament.
- DEB, the abbreviation for the German Ice Hockey Federation, Deutscher Eishockey Bund
- Deb (뎁), a Korean musician.
- Diepoxybutane, an industrial chemical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.