From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deform, deformation, or deformity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deformation can refer to:
- Deformation (engineering), when an object is changed temporarily (elastic deformation) or permanently (plastic deformation or fracture) due to applied force.
- Deformation (mechanics), A more in—depth article that describes deformation as the displacement of a continuum body
- Deformation (meteorology), important in the formation of atmospheric fronts
- Deformation theory, in mathematics
- Deformity, in medicine, a major difference in the shape of body part or organ compared to the average shape of that part
- Deformation (science), a change in the volume and/or shape of the Earth's crust.
- All pages beginning with "deform"
- All pages with titles containing "deform"
- Defamation (slander or libel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.