From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democracy Day may refer to:
- International Day of Democracy: In 2007 the United Nations General Assembly decided to observe 15 September as the International Day of Democracy and invited all member states and organizations to commemorate the day in an appropriate manner that contributes to raising public awareness.
- Democracy Day (United States): a proposed holiday on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November of every even numbered year in the United States.
- Democracy Day (Nigeria): May 29, for the return of democracy in Nigeria in 1999.
- Democracy Day (Nepal): February 19, for the assumption of power by the Shah dynasty from the Rana dynasty.
- Democracy Day (Tibet), an observed day in Tibet.
- Democracy Day (Canada), project launched by Fair Vote Canada to "celebrate and reflect upon Canadian democracy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.