|Full name||Denis Clarke|
|Date of birth||10 September 1959|
|Place of birth||Athlone, Republic of Ireland|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1979||League of Ireland XI||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Denis Clarke (born 10 April 1959) is a former Irish football player who played as a forward.
He started his career at Finn Harps ( 6 total games) after returning home from City, making his League of Ireland debut on 23 October 1977. He moved to his hometown club later that season and joined Shamrock Rovers in 1982. During his time in the Hoops he played in four UEFA Cup games including a League of Ireland record 7–0 aggregate win over Fram Reykjavik. In September 1983 he sought a move from Glenmalure Park.
He rejoined Athlone Town in November 1983.
However he only lasted half a season before rejoining Athlone for a third time and getting sent off on his third return.
As a player
- League of Ireland: 2
- League of Ireland First Division
- League of Ireland Cup: 2
- Athlone Town A.F.C. – 1979–80, 1981–82
- Leinster Senior Cup
- Athlone Town 1987/88
- Dublin City Cup
- Shamrock Rovers 1983/84
As a manager
- The Hoops by Paul Doolan and Robert Goggins (ISBN 0-7171-2121-6)
- "Former Athlone man Clarke signs for Finn Harps". The Irish Times. 18 October 1977. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Weekend sports diary". The Irish Times. 17 September 1983. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Sports". The Irish Times. 3 May 1986. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Red card mars Clarke's day". The Irish Times. 19 January 1987. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Rethink on league changes needed". The Irish Times. 23 April 1996. Retrieved 15 February 2013.