From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denizen may refer to:
|Look up denizen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An inhabitant of a place, or one who dwells in a place, whether local, regional or national.
- A person with rights between those of a citizen and a resident alien, e.g.:
- Denizen Hotels, a hotel chain owned by the Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Denizen (video game), a computer game published by Players Software in 1988
- Denizen (film), a 2010 feature film directed, written and produced by J.A. Steel
- Naturalization, a process of acquiring citizenship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.