From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up departure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Departure or Departures may refer to:
- Departure (soundtrack), soundtrack for the anime series Samurai Champloo
- Departure (Jesse McCartney album), a 2009 album by American recording artist Jesse McCartney
- Departure (Journey album), a 1980 album by American rock band Journey
- Departure Tour, a concert tour by Journey
- Departure (Taio Cruz album), a 2008 album by English singer-songwriter Taio Cruz
- "Departure" (The Moody Blues song), a song from the album In Search of the Lost Chord by The Moody Blues
- "Departure", a song the from album Ascendancy by Trivium
- "Departure", a song from the album New Adventures in Hi-Fi by R.E.M.
- "Departure", a tune by Mega Man Zero 2
- "Departure", a tune by Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
- Departures (album), 2013 album by Bernard Fanning
- The Departure, an English rock band
Film and television
- Departure (1931 film), a French drama film directed by Maurice Tourneur
- Departure (1955 film), produced by the Kraft Television Theatre anthology series
- Departure (film), 1986 Australian film directed by Brian Kavanagh
- Departures (film), 2008 Japanese film by Yōjirō Takita
- Departures (TV series), adventure travel television series
- The Departure (film), 1967 Belgian comedy film directed by Jerzy Skolimowski
- Departures (magazine), an American lifestyle magazine
- Departures (collection), a short story collection by Harry Turtledove
- The Departure (Animorphs), the 19th book in the Animorphs series, written by K.A. Applegate
- Departure resistance, a quality of an aircraft which enables it to remain in controlled flight
- Takeoff, the phase of flight in which a vehicle goes from the ground to the air
- Departure Lounge (disambiguation)
- The Departure (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Departure"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.