From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up depth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depth(s) may refer to:
- Three-dimensional space
- Depth (ring theory), an important invariant of rings and modules in commutative and homological algebra
- Depth in a well, the measurement between two points in an oil well
- Color depth (or "number of bits" or "bit depth"), in computer graphics
- Market depth, in financial markets, the size of an order needed to move the market a given amount
- Moulded depth, a nautical measurement
Art and entertainment
- Depths (novel), a 2004 novel by Henning Mankell
- Depths (Oceano album), 2009
- Depths (Windy & Carl album), 1998
- "Depths" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Depth, the Japanese title for the PlayStation game released in Europe under the name Fluid
- All pages beginning with "Depth"
- All pages with titles containing "Depth"
- Depth charge (disambiguation)
- Depth perception, the visual ability to perceive the world in three dimensions (3D)
- Fluid pressure
- Sea level
- Deep (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Depth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.