From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deram may refer to:
- Deram Records, a former subsidiary record label established in 1966 by Decca Records in the United Kingdom
- Đeram or Stari Đeram, a district of Belgrade, Serbia
- Darram or Derām, a village in Iran
- Deram, Isfahan, a village in Iran
- Deram, Mazandaran, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.