From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dero may refer to:
- DJ Dero, Argentine DJ, producer and remixer of electronic music
- Dero Goi, a German musician
- Derro or Dero, Australian slang for a derelict person
- Al DeRogatis, American football player and announcer
- Jim DeRogatis, American rock music critic
- Mark DeRosa, American baseball player
- Dwayne De Rosario, Canadian Soccer player for D.C. United
- Dero, "detrimental robots" in the writing of Richard Sharpe Shaver
- Dero, one of the Nereids in Greek mythology
- Dero, backing emcee of The Infomatics
- DeRo, the pairing of Deniz and Roman on Alles was zählt
- Dero, the caste in Pakistan, mostly in Sindh Province, whose native language is Sindhi.
- DERO, the Unilever's laundry detergent trade mark used in Romania. DERO comes from "Detergent Românesc" (Romanian Detergent).
- DERO or DEROS, abbreviation of Date of Expected (or Estimated) Return from Overseas, US military slang
- Dero!, a Japanese "game show" that formed the basis for science fiction's Exit
- Dero, a genus of aquatic oligochaetes
People with the given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.