From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Derry (also known as Londonderry) is a city in Northern Ireland.
It may also refer to:
- In Ireland
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Derry
- The Church of Ireland Diocese of Derry and Raphoe
- County Londonderry, also called "County Derry"
- The GAA county of Derry
- Derry, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Derry, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Derry, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- River Derry and Derry Water River in County Wicklow
- Derry, a townland in County Laois
- Derry, County Tipperary, a townland in the civil parish of Loughmoe East, North Tipperary
- Derry, North Tipperary, a townland in the civil parish of Dorrha, North Tipperary
- In the United States
- Derry, New Hampshire, a town
- Derry, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Derry Township (disambiguation), numerous places
- Derry (Stephen King), a fictional town in Maine used by Stephen King as the setting for a number of his novels, novellas, and short stories
- Shaun Derry, English professional footballer
- Derry Irvine, Baron Irvine of Lairg, former British Lord Chancellor in Tony Blair's government
- Derry City F.C., a football club currently in the Airtricity League Premier Division
- Derry GAA, county board and county teams in Gaelic games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.