From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Devils Head)
Devil's Head or Devils Head may refer to:
- Devil's Head, a balancing rock at Chimney Rock State Park in North Carolina, United States
- Devils Head (summit), a summit in the Rampart Range of central Colorado, United States
- Devil's Head Lookout, a U.S. Forest Service fire lookout tower at Devils Head summit
- Devil's Head Resort, in Merrimac, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- The Devil's Heads , or Čertovy hlavy, in situ rock sculptures by Václav Levý near Želízy in the Czech Republic 
- Echinocactus horizonthalonius, a cactus also known as "devil's head"
- Hong Kong ten-cent coin, nicknamed the "devil's head" by residents of the southeastern provinces of China in the early 1990s
- 1954 Series (banknotes), nicknamed "Devil's Head" because of the illusion of a grinning demon behind the ear in the portrait of Elizabeth II
- Onigawara, also known as "devil's head tiles", adornments for cornices in Japanese architecture
- Sign of the horns, a hand gesture sometimes interpreted as a devil's head
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2014)|
- Black, Annette. "The Devil's Heads". Atlas Obscura. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devil's Head.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.