||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Devrekani within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Mümtaz Aliustaoğlu (AKP)|
|• District||598.96 km2 (231.26 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,116 m (3,661 ft)|
|• District density||22/km2 (56/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Devrekani is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 15,855 of which 6,174 live in the town of Devrekani. The district covers an area of 599 km2 (231 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 1,116 m (3,661 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Devrekani, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- Governorate of Kastamonu. "General information on Devrekani" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2008-04-23. Retrieved 2008-03-05.
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|