From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dharmaraja refers to several things in Buddhism and Hinduism:
- Dharmaraja, the original Sanskrit term for Chogyal, which may refer to a secular ruler of Sikkim or Bhutan, or a higher-ranking monk in Tibetan Buddhism
- Dharmaraja or Kalarupa is a wrathful dharmapala and possibly an emanation of Manjusri
- Dharmaraja can refer to Yudhisthira in the Hindu epic Mahabharata
- Dharmaraja College is in Sri Lanka
- Maharajah Dharma Raja Rama Varma of Travancore
- Dharmaraja (Buddhism), the title given to a Buddha, especially to Gautama Buddha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dharmaraja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.