Riva in 2012
July 22, 1969
Diana-Maria Riva (born Diana-Maria Uhlenbrock; July 22, 1969) is an American actress.
Riva made her acting debut in the short-lived 1996 television series Common Law. Additional television credits include guest appearances in Murder One, Party of Five, The X Files, NYPD Blue, The Drew Carey Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI, Less Than Perfect and Castle. She has also appeared as a celebrity guest on the Donny Osmond version of the game show Pyramid.
Riva starred as Lieutenant Ana Ruiz in the 2010 FOX series The Good Guys as the boss of detectives Dan Stark (West Wing/Studio 60 alum Bradley Whitford) and Jack Bailey (Colin Hanks) in the Dallas Police Department.
Riva starred as the mother-in-law of Rob Schneider's title character in the short-lived CBS sitcom ¡Rob!. In the face of critical reviews and declining ratings, ¡Rob! became the highest-rated cancelled show of the 2011-2012 U.S. television season.
- What Women Want (2000)
- The Third Wheel (2002)
- Exposed (2003)
- Chasing Papi (2003)
- Employee of the Month (2004)
- 17 Again (2009)
- Our Family Wedding (2010)
- Common Law (1996)
- Murder One (1997)
- Party of Five (1997-1999)
- The X Files (1999)
- NYPD Blue (1997-1999)
- Everybody Loves Raymond (1999-2001)
- The Drew Carey Show (2000)
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch (2002-2003)
- CSI (2004)
- Less Than Perfect (2004-2005)
- The West Wing (2005-2006)
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (2006-2007)
- Side Order of Life (2007)
- Castle (2009)
- The Good Guys (2010)
- Rob (2012)
- Lowry, Brian (May 13, 2010). "The Good Guys". Variety. Retrieved May 14, 2010.
- Capobres, Kacy (February 16, 2012). "Diana Maria Riva Dishes Details On New Sitcom ¡Rob!". Fox News. Retrieved May 18, 2012.
- Renteria, Melissa (May 13, 2012). "CBS cancels "Rob" and "CSI: Miami"". ConexiónSA. Retrieved May 18, 2012.