||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2013)|
|Diana Yukawa (ダイアナ湯川)|
September 16, 1985 |
|Genres||Modern, Electric, Classical/Crossover|
|Labels||Sony Music, Longbody Music|
Diana Yukawa (ダイアナ湯川 Daiana Yukawa ) is a Japanese-born British solo violinist and songwriter. She has released three solo albums and one digital EP.
Early life 
Yukawa was born in Tokyo, Japan to English ballet dancer Susanne Bayly and Japanese banker Akihisa Yukawa one month after her father died in the 1985 Japan Airlines Flight 123 disaster. Yukawa has lived in the United Kingdom since she was 2 months old and began learning violin when she was 5 years old.
Because Diana was born after her father’s death, his name was excluded from her British birth certificate until the High Court of England in March 2000 ruled that, under the laws of England and Wales, Diana and her sister were also in the eyes of the law Akihisa's issue, or offspring. The certificate was amended to include the name in June 2009.
Yukawa has performed solo at St. James Piccadilly, Cadogan Hall, the Khalifa Stadium  in Qatar, at the Hollywood Bowl and at the 2012 New Year concert at Burj in Dubai. she has supported Katherine Jenkins at Cheltenham Racecourse, the Tivoli Festival, the Place Des Arts in Montreal for Vincero. opened a new music event, Jam Dubai, headlined at Kenwood House Picnic Concerts on 7 August, performed music from Halo at the Video Game Awards 2010, and opened the FINA world swimming championship in Dubai.
Yukawa played during a memorial service for the Japan Airlines Flight 123 victims, including her father, on August 12, 2009.
|Album #1 Information|
|Elegy AKA La Campanella
|Album #2 Information|
|Album #3 Information|
|The Butterfly Effect
|Album #4 Information|
|Finding the Parallel EP
- Violinist Shirks of her tragic Image. The Japan Times.
- Looking up so tears won't fall. The Japan Times.
- Playing the Victim. Time.
- Air crash banker's girls win fight for his name. The Daily Telegraph.[dead link]
- Allott, Serena (March 3, 2001). "Unfinished Symphony". The Telegraph. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- Squire, Alison Smith (June 23, 2009). "Fight for father's name: After 24 years of grief, dead millionaire is put on birth certificate". Mail Online. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- Diana Yukawa at Khalifa Stadium.
- Diana in concert for Dubai New Year 2012.
- Diana Yukawa Supports Katherine Jenkins.
- Diana Confirmed for 2012 Tivoli Festival.
- Diana Yukawa performs at Vincero
- Diana Yukawa Opens Jam Dubai.
- Diana Yukawa Headlines Picnic Concerts
- Diana Yukawa Performs Halo Music at Video Game Awards
- Diana Yukawa Opens FINA World Swimming Championship
- Diana Yukawa Colaborations
- Diana Yukawa PBS