From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dias in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dias or DIAS may refer to:
- Desmoteplase In Acute Stroke, a series of clinical trials investigating the clinical efficacy of desmoteplase, a thrombolytic agent, in treating acute ischaemic stroke
- Destruction in Art Symposium
- Detaşamentul de Poliţie pentru Intervenţie Rapidă (Special Actions and Interventions Detachment), a former name of Romanian police rapid response units
- Dias (surname), a common surname in the Portuguese language, namely in Portugal and Brazil. It is cognate to the Spanish language surname Díaz
- Dias, a city of ancient Lycia
- Direct Internet Access System
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Viola (trawler), a steam trawler built in 1906 as the Viola and renamed Dias
- Dias (Δίας), the Modern Greek name for god Zeus
- Reversal film, a type of photographic film that produces a positive image on a transparent base; diafilm, diapositives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.