From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up differentiation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Differentiation may refer to:
- Differentiation (mathematics), the process of finding a derivative
- Differentiated instruction in education
- Cellular differentiation in biology
- Planetary differentiation - in planetary science and geology
- Inductive reasoning aptitude in psychology
- Igneous differentiation in geology
- Product differentiation in marketing
- Differentiation (linguistics)
- Differentiation (sociology)
- Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products
- Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between cultures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.