From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diotima may refer to:
- Diotima of Mantinea, an ancient female philosopher and tutor of Socrates
- Diotima fashion blog based on Plato's Diotima
- 423 Diotima, an asteroid
- Diotima (album), a 2011 album by experimental black metal band Krallice
- pseudonym of Susette Borkenstein Gontard in poetry by Friedrich Hölderlin
- pseudonym of Ermelinda Tuzzi, a protagonist in Robert Musil's novel The Man Without Qualities
- Diotima (magazine), a Greek cultural and social magazine
- Diotima (website), a website exploring women and gender in the ancient world hosted by The Stoa Consortium for Electronic Publication in the Humanities, the Digital Classicist
- Diotima, a typeface designed in 1954 by Gudrun Zapf von Hesse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diotima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.