From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flag dipping refers to the movement of a flag as a signal.
Dipping may also refer to:
- Treating sheep with a liquid formulation of insecticide and fungicide in a sheep dip
- Practicing the exercise known as the dip (exercise)
- Practicing the dance movement known as the dip (dance move)
- The practice of using dipping tobacco
- A brief session of swimming, as in skinny dipping
- An old term for baptism
- Bright dipping, a process of removing oxides from non-ferrous metals in chrome plating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.