From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dirtbag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dirtbag or dirt bag may refer to:
- Dirtbag, a type of footbag made of suede and filled with sand.
- Dirtbag Clothing, a San Francisco-based apparel company.
- The Dirtbags, the unofficial name for the Long Beach State 49ers baseball team
- "Teenage Dirtbag", a 2000 Wheatus single.
- Dirtbag (Transformers), a fictional character.
- Dirtbag climbers, climbers living cheaply and supporting themselves thru odd jobs in order to maximize the amount of time climbing. Well known practitioners of this lifestyle include Jan and Herb Conn or Fred Beckey.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dirtbag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.