From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disparity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disparity and disparities may refer to:
- Income disparity between females and males.
- Economic inequality
- Income inequality metrics
- International inequality
- Binocular disparity, binocular cue to determine depth or distance of an object
- The disparity of a biota (ecology) or other group refers to the variety of morphological forms represented
- In ecology disparity refers to the number of different guilds occupying an ecosystem
in social science:
- Social inequality
- Social equality
- Social stratification
- Curvilinear Disparity is a political theory which posits that the rank and file members of a party tend to be more ideological than both the leadership of that party and its voters.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disparity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.