|Birth name||Greg Sanders|
|Also known as||DJ Distance|
Distance (born Greg Sanders) is a British  dubstep producer and DJ notable for being a major proponent of the genre, especially since the release of his debut album My Demons in January 2007, released on Planet Mu records. He also founded the record label Chestplate in that year to promote himself and other dubstep artists.
In an interview with Dubspot, Distance tells how his imprint Chestplate came to be. It started out as a platform to release his own music, and grew to a label on which 6 artists would release a sound specific to the label. Appearances from the likes of Cyrus, Tunnidge and later Sleeper and District have formed a rigid base that you could call the Chestplate sound: distorted, dark, atmospheric and melodic.
- Robertson, Alex. "Distance: My Demons review". VirginMedia.com. Retrieved 2008-02-22.
- "Distance: My Demons review". AlmostCool.org. Retrieved 2008-02-22.
- Maini, Luca (05-01-2007). "Distance: My Demons review". Igloo Magazine. Retrieved 2008-02-22. Check date values in:
- Jones, Mason (11-05-2007). "Distance: My Demons review". Dusted. Retrieved 2008-02-22. Check date values in:
- Clark, Martin (2006-10-19). "The Month in Grime and Dubstep". Pitchfork. Retrieved 2008-02-22.