From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dogfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogfish may refer to:
Aqua or marine life
- Dogfish Orientalis (Plectorhinchus lineatus), a species of grunt native to coral reefs of the western Pacific Ocean
- Dogfish sharks (Squalidae), a family of sharks
- Spiny dogfish (Squalus acanthias), best known species of dogfish sharks
- Catshark (Scyliorhinidae), a family of ground sharks including species called dogfish
- Dog salmon (Oncorhynchus keta), a species of anadromous fish in the salmon family
- Dogfish Bay, a narrow inlet adjacent to the Kitsap Peninsula in western Washington, US
- Dogfish Head Brewery, a Delaware-based beer brewery
- Dogfish Pictures, an American film production company
- USS Dogfish (SS-350), a U.S. Navy submarine
- Smooth-hound (Mustelus), a genus of sharks
- Bowfin (Amia calva), a freshwater fish sometimes known as "dogfish"
- Squaliformes, an order of sharks that includes dogfish sharks
- Catfish (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.