From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doha is the capital city of Qatar.
Doha may also refer to:
- Doha, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Doha, Kuwait, a town located in the Al Jahra governorate of Kuwait
- Doha Stadium, a football stadium in Sakhnin, Israel
- Doha Sports City, Qatar
- Doha (poetry), a style of Hindi-Urdu poetry
- Doha Declaration, an agreement adopted by the World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference of 2001 in Doha, Qatar concerning intellectual property rights to medicines
- Doha Development Round, a set of World Trade Organization talks that began in 2001 in Doha, Qatar
- Doha Amendment, a 2012 amendment to the Kyoto Protocol
- Agony of Doha, (ドーハの悲劇, 도하의 기적), a term used to refer to Japan's qualification match for 1994 FIFA World Cup with Iraq, held in Doha in 1993
- Abu Doha, Algerian al Qaeda suspect who is alleged to have ties to various millennium bomb plots
- Doha Kang, South Korean manhwa artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.