From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donya may refer to:
- Donya, a variant of Ad-Dunya, an Arabic word that means the temporal world
- Donya, the Philippine form of the Spanish doña.
- Donya Feuer (1934–2011), American dancer, choreographer and a pioneer of modern dance
- Donya, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avdon
Arts and entertainment
- Donya (album), 2008 album by Iranian-Swedish singer Arash
- Donya (film), 2003 Iranian movie directed by Manuchehr Mosayeri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.