Double Income, No Kids Yet
Double Income, No Kids Yet is a British radio sitcom written by David Spicer and originally broadcast on BBC Radio 4 from June 2001 to November 2003. There were three series of six episodes each starring David Tennant as Daniel and Elizabeth Carling as Lucy, a childless couple in a world of people with children.
- David Tennant - Daniel
- Elizabeth Carling - Lucy
- Tony Gardner - Andy
- Meera Syal (series 1) / Samantha Spiro (series 2) / Tracy-Ann Oberman (series 3)- Katie
- Robert Harley - Peter
- Joanna Brookes - Allison
- Episode One -- "Birthday"—Daniel's birthday approaches, and an old school party is planned.
Original Airdate: 8 June 2001
- Episode Two -- "Writer's Block"—When author April Prescott gets writer's block, Lucy and Daniel are lumbered with a rather unwelcome house guest.
Original Airdate: 15 June 2001
- Episode Three—Lucy and Daniel want a quiet weekend to themselves, but things never work out quite as planned.
Original Airdate: 22 June 2001
- Episode Four—Katie's baby is overdue, and everyone comes over for poker night.
Original Airdate: 29 June 2001
- Episode Five—Lucy is up for a promotion at work, but has to deal with Katie's baby blues.
Original Airdate: 6 July 2001
- Episode Six—Daniel and Lucy have been asked to be godparents, but are they right for the job?
Original Airdate: 13 July 2001
- Episode One—When the guys join the gym, Lucy and Katie have a big problem on their hands.
Original Airdate: 14 June 2002
- Episode Two—Lucy joins a school reunion site and reunites with an old friend.
Original Airdate: 21 June 2002
- Episode Three—Why is Peter acting so strangely, and will Daniel and Lucy ever get their quiet night in?
Original Airdate: 28 June 2002
- Episode Four—Daniel and Lucy host a dinner party.
Original Airdate: 5 July 2002
- Episode Five—The news that their best friends are expecting another baby produces an unexpected reaction in Lucy.
Original Airdate: 12 July 2002
- Episode Six—The men are left in charge of the baby while the ladies are off on a writer's retreat.
Original Airdate: 19 July 2002
- Episode One—Daniel lands an advertising job, but just how much does he like his new boss?
Original Airdate: 17 October 2003
- Episode Two -- "Golf"—Daniel and Lucy go away on holiday, and come to a surprising decision.
Original Airdate: 24 October 2003
- Episode Three—Change is in the air when Amanda and Richard put their happy lives together on the line by becoming engaged.
Original Airdate: 31 October 2003
- Episode Four—Lucy tells her parents she's pregnant.
Original Airdate: 7 November 2003
- Episode Five -- "Home Improvements"—With a new baby on the way it's time for some home improvements.
Original Airdate: 14 November 2003
- Episode Six—Have Daniel and Lucy finally had enough of dealing with other people's problems?
Original Airdate: 21 November 2003