Double team (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Double Team may refer to:
- Double team, a defensive strategy in basketball
- Double Team (film), a 1997 action movie starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dennis Rodman and Mickey Rourke
- "Double Team", a song by Tenacious D from their 2001 album Tenacious D
- Double team is a specific variation of a threesome sexual behavior, which is a form of group sex.
- Double teaming is the act of combining two forces to get past, kill, or distract one force so another team can get past.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.