From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dracula, in comics, may refer to:
- Dracula (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Dracula (Dell Comics), a superhero published by Dell Comics
- Dracula (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a character from the TV series who has appeared in a number of the comics
- Dracula, one of the public domain monsters used by Dynamite Entertainment who has appeared in Ash vs. Dracula and "The Magdalena vs. Dracula", part of the intercompany crossover Monster War
- Dracula, cast as a terrorist in Image Comics' Sword of Dracula
- Dracula, a DC Comics character who appeared in Superman and Batman & Dracula: Red Rain
- Dracula, a character in the now-concluded series Dracula: The Company of Monsters from Boom! Studios.
- Count Dracula at the Comic Book DB
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.