Dragon Lady (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dragon Lady is a phrase referring to a seductive, treacherous, domineering, and/or tyrannical woman, especially an Asian one. Women famously referred to as "Dragon Lady" include:
- Madame Ngo Dinh Nhu, First Lady of South Vietnam
- Soong May-ling, First Lady of the Republic of China
- Devika Rani, early Indian actress
Dragon Lady can also refer to:
- Dragon Lady (film), a 1975 film
- Dragon Lady (Terry and the Pirates), a character in the comic strip Terry and the Pirates
- Lockheed U-2, an American surveillance aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.