From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dreamy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dreamy may refer to:
- Dreamy (Beat Happening album)
- Dreamy (Sarah Vaughan album), 1960
- "Dreamy", a jazz song by Erroll Garner, covered by Sarah Vaughan and Shirley Horn
- "Dreamy", a song by Henry Mancini, for The Return of the Pink Panther
- "Dreamy", a song by Tracey Thorn for her 1982 album A Distant Shore
- "Dreamy" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of the American fairy tale/drama television series Once Upon a Time
- Dreamies, a 1974 collage album, an early use of sampling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.