From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drover or Drovers may refer to:
- Drover, a person who drives animals in droving (see also teamster)
- Drover (Australian), a person who moves animals over long distances in Australia
- Glen Drover (born 1969), Canadian heavy metal guitarist
- Sam Drover (1911–2005), Canadian politician
- Shawn Drover (born 1966), Canadian heavy metal drummer
- de Havilland Australia DHA-3 Drover, a small transport aircraft
- Duster (clothing) (Australian term)
- Drovers (fictional farm), a fictional farm in the television drama McLeod's Daughters
- Drovers Magazine, a monthly magazine
- The Drovers, a Chicago rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.