From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dulce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Dulce Base, a supposed American secret military facility
- Dulce, New Mexico
- Dulce River (Argentina)
- Dulce River (Guatemala)
- Dulce María, Mexican actress
- Dulce Piña, Dominican Republic judoka
- Dulce Pontes, Portuguese singer
- Irmã Dulce, Brazilian Catholic nun who founded the Obras Sociais Irmã Dulce
- Dulce I, Queen of León
- Dulce Maria de Guimarães Castro Figueiredo, Brazilian First Lady 1979–1985
- Ana Dulce Félix, Portuguese long-distance runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.