From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duration may refer to:
- The measure of continuance of any object or event within Time
- Duration (music) – an amount of time or a particular time interval, often cited as one of the fundamental aspects of music
- Duration (philosophy) – a theory of time and consciousness first proposed by Henri Bergson
- Duration (project management) – the number of calendar periods for the completion of a project in project management
- Duration (finance) – the average time until all the cash flows from a bond are delivered.
See also 
- For duration in economics and finance, see Bond duration and Autoregressive Conditional Duration.
- For duration in phonetics and phonology (the feature of being pronounced longer) see Length (phonetics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.