From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dutchman or dutchman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dutchman may refer to:
- A Dutch person, an ethnic native to the Netherlands or a descendant
- A Pennsylvania Dutch, an immigrant from southwestern Germany and Switzerland who settled in Pennsylvania in the 17th and 18th centuries or a descendant
- Dutchman (play), a 1964 play by African-American playwright Amiri Baraka
- Dutchman (film), a 1967 film directed by Anthony Harvey
- "The Dutchman", a song written by Michael Peter Smith in 1968 and popularized by Steve Goodman
- Dutchman, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Dutchman Peak, a peak in Madison County, Montana
People with the nickname
- Dutch Schultz (1902–1935), American gangster
- Norm Van Brocklin (1926–1983), American football player and coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.