From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dwarf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dwarf may refer to:
- A person with dwarfism
- Dwarf (Germanic mythology), a being from various Germanic cultures.
- Norse Dwarves, according to beliefs of Viking Age Scandinavia and Old Norse sources
- Simonside Dwarfs, a being from Northumbrian folklore.
Modern popular culture 
- Dwarves (Artemis Fowl)
- Dwarfs (Discworld)
- Dwarves (Middle-earth)
- Dwarf (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dwarves (Warcraft)
- Dwarf (Warhammer)
- Dwarf Fortress
Other uses 
- Dwarf, Kentucky
- The Dwarf (Lagerkvist novel), a novel by Pär Lagerkvist
- Dwarves (band)
- DWARF, a debugging data format
- The Dwarf (Korean Novel), a 1978 novel by Cho Se-hui
See also 
- Dwarf star (disambiguation)
- Dwarf planet
- Dwarf galaxy
- PYGMIES + DWARFS arguments
- All pages beginning with "Dwarf" (including many cross-references from common names of plants or animals)
- All pages beginning with "Dwarv"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.