From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dwell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dwell means to remain in a place, as a residence (a dwelling), or metaphorically to stay on a subject. It may also refer to:
- Dwell (magazine), a monthly American publication focused on modern architecture and design
- Dwell (retailer), a leading UK furniture and accessories company
- Interface defeat, a condition encountered with ceramic armour in which a projectile is consumed on the surface of the armour without penetrating
- Terminal dwell time (or dwell, station dwell, or station dwell time), in train and subway operations, the amount of time taken at each stop
- Dwell is an (angular) measure important to tuning how long the coil spends charging to spark automotive ignition systems.
- Dwell Time is the time that an antenna beam spends on a target is called dwell time TD.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.