From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EFF or eff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFF or Eff may refer to:
- Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party
- Economic Freedom Fund, a U.S. political organization
- Election Fighting Fund, a UK fundraising organization in the 1910s
- Electronic Frontier Foundation, a U.S. non-profit advocacy group
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation, a U.S think-tank
- The Electronic Font Foundry, a British company which designs and sells computer fonts
- Ethiopian Football Federation, the governing body of football in Ethiopia
- Individual basketball player efficiency is expressed by a stat, referred to as 'efficiency', and abbreviated 'EFF'
- Effective Federal funds rate
- Elf Fantasy Fair, a fantasy event in the Netherlands
- DC Environmental Film Festival, a festival held annually in Washington, DC
- European fisheries fund, a fund allocated by the European Union; see Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund
- F, a phonetic spelling of the letter
- Fuck, a euphemism for the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.