From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFT or eft may refer to:
- Eft, the terrestrial juvenile phase of a newt
- Effective field theory, an approximate theory to describe physical phenomena
- Ewing family of tumors, a group of cancers
- Electrical Fast Transient, see Transient (oscillation)
- Electronic Fingerprint Transaction, a type of Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System record sent to the FBI
- Electronic funds transfer, a type of financial transaction
- Emotional Freedom Techniques, an alternative psychotherapeutic tool
- Emotionally focused therapy, an approach to marital therapy based in part on attachment theory
- Edgy Eft, code name for version 6.10 of the Ubuntu Linux distribution
- EFTS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "EFT"
- All pages with titles containing "EFT"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.