From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ERT or ert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ERT may stand for:
- Ente Radio Trieste, the Free Territory of Trieste's state broadcaster
- Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi), Greece's former state broadcaster
- Earth-received time, a measurement used when dealing with interplanetary spacecraft
- Electrical resistivity tomography, a geophysical imaging technique
- Elektrooniline Riigi Teataja (eRT), the official web publication of laws of the Republic of Estonia
- Emergency response team, a group of persons trained to deal with hazardous or dangerous situations.
- Emergency Room Technician, EMT or Paramedic working in a hospitals Emergency Room
- Encoder receiver transmitter, is a packet radio protocol developed by Itron for automatic meter reading.
- Enzyme replacement therapy, a treatment for some lysosomal diseases
- ERT (company), a clinical research company
- ESPN Regional Television, a College Football and Basketball syndicator
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy, a type of hormone replacement therapy for menopause
- European Round Table of Industrialists, an influential European interest group
- Evidence Response Team, FBI team
- Exclusive Ride Time, time allocated by an amusement park to allow a certain group sole use of an amusement ride
- Electromyographic Reaction Time is premotor time and it represents perceptual and cognitive processing time.
- A phonetic spelling of IRT used as a synonym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.