Edward R. Murrow Award
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Edward R. Murrow Award may refer to one of several awards named after American journalist Edward R. Murrow:
- Edward R. Murrow Award (Corporation for Public Broadcasting), given out to individuals in public radio since 1977
- Edward Murrow Award (Overseas Press Club of America), given annually since 1978 for "Best TV interpretation or documentary on international affairs."
- Edward R. Murrow Award (Radio Television Digital News Association), given to broadcast news organizations since 1971
- Edward R. Murrow Award (Washington State University), a journalism/communication honor extended by the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication of Washington State University since 1992
- Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Public Diplomacy, given to a U.S. State Department employee by the Fletcher School at Tufts University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.