|Number of locations||68 offices in 41 countries|
|Key people||Rajeev Vasudeva (CEO), Damien O'Brien (Chairman)|
|Products||Global executive searching|
|Revenue||2013: USD 663 million|
|Employees||about 452 consultants|
Egon Zehnder is a global executive search firm. In early 2013, the firm rebranded worldwide, dropping International from its name. With revenues of USD 663 million in 2013, the firm ranks among the top three worldwide.
The firm offers services and expertise in the fields of Executive Search, Board Consulting and Leadership Strategy Services.
Academic research by the Harvard Business School has examined Egon Zehnder's history, reward culture and the creation of different practices in the mid-1990s. One of the principles that the firm claims for itself - operating as a single profit center - was described in an article by Ronald Heifetz, Alexander Grashow, Marty Linsky in the Harvard Business Review (July 2009).
In his book "Working with Emotional Intelligence", US business author Daniel Goleman introduced his theory of emotional intelligence. In the chapter "The emotionally intelligent organization" he describes various firms, including Egon Zehnder.
- "Egon Zehnder Appoints Rajeev Vasudeva As CEO". nasdaq.com. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Egon Zehnder verzeichnet in 2013 weniger Honorarvolumen". Neue Züricher Zeitung. Retrieved 2014-03-17.
- "Executive Search Firms: "Big 5" Generalist Firms". Yale School of Management. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "New Data Show Gloomy Outlook for Executive Search Firms". FINS Sales & Marketing (The Wall Street Journal Digital Network). Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- "Egon P.S. Zehnder (MBA '56)". Harvard Business School. Retrieved 2009-08-03.
- "Rajeev Vasudeva Appointed to Egon Zehnder CEO Role". egonzehnder.com. Retrieved 2014-01-23.
- "Egon Zehnder International". evpa.eu.com. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- Yoshino, Michael Y.; Knoop, Carin-Isabel; Reavis, Cate (March 27, 1998). "Egon Zehnder International: Implementing Practice Groups". Harvard Business School Publishing.
- Nanda, Ashish; Morrell, Kelley (March 26, 2004). "Strategic Review at Egon Zehnder International". Harvard Business School Publishing.
- Heifetz, Ronald; Grashow, Alexander; Linsky, Marty (July 1, 2009). "Leadership in a (Permanent) Crisis". Harvard Business Review.
- Goleman, Daniel (1998). Working with Emotional Intelligence. New York: Bantam Books. pp. 301–311. ISBN 0-553-37858-9.
|This Swiss corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|