From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Guapo (Spanish for "The Handsome One") may refer to:
- El Guapo, Miranda State, a town located at Miranda State, Venezuela
- El Guapo, the nickname for former major league baseball player Rich Garcés
- El Guapo, the nickname for current San Francisco 49ers and former Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde
- El Guapo, the nickname of Dutch mixed martial arts fighter and commentator Bas Rutten
Art, media, and entertainment
- El Guapo (comics), a comic book character and a member of the superhero team X-Statix
- El Guapo, the chief villain in the comedy film ¡Three Amigos!(1986), played by Alfonso Arau
- El Guapo, the former online gaming persona of Sylvester Dodd, played by Ari Stidham, in the 2014 television Series Scorpion
- Guapo (band), a British art rock band
- El Guapo, a Washington, D.C.–based indie-rock band, now known as Supersystem
- El Guapo, agave style IPA from O'Connor Brewing Company in Norfolk, VA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Guapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.