From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elastic may refer to:
- Elastic, a colloquial noun for certain kinds of elastomers and stretchable fabrics
- Elastic collision, collisions in which kinetic energy is conserved
- Elastic deformation, a reversible deformation of a material
- Elasticity (physics), the physical property of a material that returns to its original shape
- Elasticity (economics), the responsiveness of demand or supply
- Elastic, an alternative name for the skipping game Chinese jump rope
- Elastic (album), an album by jazz saxophonist Joshua Redman
- A Rubber band or bungee cord
- Elastic Superheroes (ex, Mr. Fantastic, Elastigirl, etc.)
- All pages beginning with "Elastic"
- All pages with titles containing "Elastic"
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- Stretch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.