From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eld or -eld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eld or ELD may refer to:
- George Eld (died 1624), London printer
- Henry Eld (born 1814), U.S. Navy Lieutenant
- Eld Martin (1886–1968), Canadian politician
- Electroluminescent display
- ELD glass, extraordinary low dispersion glass
- English Language Development
- Old age or eld, the advancement of years
- Eld (album), by Norwegian band Enslaved
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.