From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up electron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An electron is a subatomic particle.
Electron may also refer to:
- e, the elementary charge, previously named electron
- Acorn Electron, an 8-bit computer by Acorn Computers Ltd
- Electron (bird), a genus of birds
- Electron (computer hacker), a member of an Australian hacking group
- Electron engine, a video game engine by Obsidian Entertainment
- Electron (vehicle), an electric urban vehicle concept by AMC
- L-188W "Electron", an Argentine Navy version of the Lockheed L-188 Electra
- Visa Electron, a brand of credit or debit cards
- Amber, a fossilised resin named "elektron" (ἤλεκτρον) by the ancient Greeks
- Electro (disambiguation)
- Electrum, a naturally occurring alloy of gold and silver
- Elektron (alloy), a range of magnesium alloys
- Elektron (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.