From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eli or ELI may refer to:
- The Hebrew for "my god", see El (deity).
- Eli (name), a male given name of Hebrew origin (includes a list of people and fictional characters)
- place name
- Eli, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Eli, Nebraska, an unincorporated community
- Eli, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Alni, Iran, also known as Elī, a village in Ardabil Province
- Eli, Mateh Binyamin, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank
- Éile or Éli, a medieval kingdom in Ireland
- popular culture
- ELI (film), a 2007 short science-fiction thriller
- Eli (Jan Akkerman album), 1976
- Eli (Supernaut album), 2006
- The Book of Eli, a 2010 American post-apocalyptic action film
- acronym ELI
- Environmental Law Institute, a legal resource for environmental law issues
- European Legislation Identifier
- Extreme Light Infrastructure, a proposed high energy laser research facility of the European Union
- Earthlearningidea (ELI)
- ELI (programming language), based on APL
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.